National Recognition Products (NRP) gives you peace of mind. When you purchase your ring from NRP, you are getting the INDUSTRY’S BEST WARRANTY. If your ring should become lost, stolen or damaged, your ring is automatically covered by our lifetime “Replacement Guarantee Program” (RGP).
NRP class rings are handcrafted to the highest standards. We guarantee your ring and simulated birthstones to be free from defects in workmanship or material for the life of the ring. The following services will be performed without charge for the original owner of all NRP rings:
• FREE lifetime warranty, no need to buy additional coverage
• FREE resizing of rings***
• FREE replacement of damaged or lost simulated birthstones based on normal wear and tear**
• FREE refinishing and polishing
• FREE replacement of your ring with a new ring if repairs cannot be made due to defects in workmanship
• FREE one-time exchange of your class ring, should your graduation year change
• FREE one-time exchange of your class ring if you change schools before your year of graduation (NRP will manufacture the same or equivalent ring for your new school)
• FREE college trade-in program! (Your NRP 10K or 14K white or yellow gold ring may be traded in for credit toward the purchase of a National Recognition Products college ring. The trade-in value will be based on the prevailing gold price at the time of the trade-in)*
• Lost or stolen class rings can be replaced at a reduce cost – contact your sales representative for more information
*Note: As gold pricing fluctuates, current cost may be lower/higher than original purchase price.
**Note: Replacement of specialty stones and diamonds are not covered under warranty.
***Note: Resizing is included under the warranty for two sizes smaller or larger than original ring size ordered. If resizing does not fall within specified parameters, additional charges may apply – please contact your sales representative for more info.
In the unlikely event your class ring needs repair, follow these easy steps:
1. Visit us online at www.nrpRings.com/warranty-information.
2. Fill out the class ring warranty form and print it.
3. Send the warranty form, your ring and a letter of instructions through an insured and traceable method to:
NRP Warranty Service Center
c/o Class Ring Department
150 Kingswood Drive
Mankato, MN 56001
If you have questions about your return please e-mail NRPRings@taylorcorp.com or call 1-800-662-4723 ext 74014